Thursday, April 28, 2016

A to Z Challenge - Day 24 - Mr X!

Dear Mr X,
Its said that, "When wrong people leaves your life, right things begin to happen" and that's 100% true in my case. 
Thank you for making me tolerate everything!
Thank you for making me to judge people!
Thank you for making me to trust myself!
Thank you for bringing out the determination that was latent inside me!
Thank you for making me more courageous that I can bear anything now!
Thank you for making me to get along with negative minded people!
Thank you for showing your true colour at the earliest and saved my energy & money!
Thank you for shattering my heart that I have found the one who would love me to bits and pieces!

The girl who was once dependent on you for silly matters is now leading her life by all herself. Your words didn't make her weak. It made her even stronger. Consider yourself unlucky. For you have lost the person who loved you the most. I am indeed lucky that way. For I have lost the person who never loved me. 

Your departure led me to find my better half. Infact the best half. The one who loves me along with my past. The one who is solely responsible for my future. He expects nothing but my love. He never finds fault in me. Rather considers them as blunder and gives me the solution. I would miss you at times. But I never want you back.

Finally, Thanks a lot for going out of my life which made me to realise what TRUE LOVE is!!

Having read this, Vijay hugged his wife and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead with his eyes moist! Tears of love perhaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment