Friday, April 22, 2016

A to Z Challenge - Day 19 - Sisterhood!

A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. Having a sister is a blessing. Sisters, as you know, also have a unique relationship. This is the person who has known you your entire life, who should love you and stand by you no matter what, and yet it’s your sister who knows exactly where to drive the knife to threaten you the most!

As I have a sister, I would always have a friend. In spite of being younger to me, she is my biggest motivator. I always admire her qualities. She stay calm yet achieve wonders by her determination and perseverance. The most ambitious person I have ever seen.! 
The one being who has been always there for me during my ups and downs.
The one with whom I have experienced a lot stuffs. My partner who makes our house a home as well as the one who turns our home into a mess! 
I have learnt a lot like how to be maintain patience, how to tolerate bad situations, how to gain credits from parents by doing nothing and so on. 

I am also blessed with a wonderful bunch of cousins. The ones who accompany me for everything. The ones on whom I can rely on anything. The ones who makes me better by giving their valuable suggestions and advice. Be it my professional life or personal life, they're my well wishers. Right from my relationship problems to my health problems, they're the ones who appear first to sort it out. I am incomplete without this awesomatic bunch of idiots. 

Sometimes, you would have a friend who turned to be your sister. I write this blog only because of that beautiful lady. I used to long for a elder sister always. The random person whom I met online in social networking site, filled that gap. My biggest ever inspiration. She is my role model as a writer and a successful woman as well. The one who consoled me through her words whenever I was down. The one who was always there to put a smile on my face. Wish we would be siblings in the next birth!

If your sister turns out to be your friend, its your luck.
Yet If your friend turns to be your sister, its a boon!!

6 comments: