Thursday, April 21, 2016

A to Z Challenge - Day 18 - Romance!!!

This heart of mine,
When it beats for you, its divine.
Endless talks all over the night,
You make me to reach greater height.
You're always there in my daily prayer,
You're my every time saviour.
If I thought for just one moment that this would be my last breath, 
I'd tell you I'll love you forever, even beyond death.
If I thought for just one moment that your face would be the last I'd see, 
I'd take a million pictures and save them just for me.
When first we met,my heart flew high,
On wings through a cloudless sky.
Only with you, I used to share,
Everything that makes me despair.
I have a feeling that I can comprehend,
In my deepest thoughts your are,
More than just a friend.
To you I give the whole me,
For I believe that you're my destiny.
To you I offer every best of my heart,
For I believe that you're mine no matter what.
Our relationship is pure and fair,
All hurt your love can repair.
As heaven comes to us on earth,
And makes us one in our rebirth.
I dream of ur building our own empire,
By working side by side.
And make love to each other,
By smiling with pride.
Hold my hand and come with me,
I will show you the way and let you see.
How love and happiness will make you feel,
And make your life feel so real!
You are the reason why I go on,
Eternity can't separate this special bond.
This heart of mine is reserved for you,
Forever it is yours, this love is true.
I can stand against the world with you,
Yet, I can't stand a word against you!
You're important more than my own life,
The sole purpose of my birth is to be your wife 

5 comments:

  1. Semma da.! :) keep writing.! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Can someone melt so much and romance?!!! Awestruck!

    Drop into www.malavikka.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! Can someone melt so much and romance?!!! Awestruck!

    Drop into www.malavikka.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha :) Just penned down my feelings:)

    ReplyDelete