Tuesday, April 12, 2016

A to Z Challenge - Day 10 - Jayendra.

Back in your school days, 
Had you ever longed for going to school everyday?
Had you ever felt bad for the 4pm school bell?
Had you ever shared lunch with your teachers?
Had you ever played dumb charades with your principal?
Had you ever felt happy for your correspondent's visit?
Had you ever felt not irritated when your maths teacher borrowed you PT period??
I bet your answer would be 'no' to at least one of the above questions. 
Yet it's affirmative in my case. 
I studied rather grew up in a school that valued each and every student's feeling. The place which would awe everyone with its splendid infrastructure. One would feel like entering into a temple,while entering my school. 
The open air-theatre is a replica of Padmanaban palace,Trivandrum.
A small garden area with a waterfall reminds of Lal Bagh, Bangalore.
Needless to say about the labs,conference hall and a very big playground. 
We were trained in each and every possible sport and so they kindled our sportsmanship.
Our creativity was encouraged by our amiable teachers.
The talents,latent inside us were brought out as every student was made to participate in one event or the other during the cultural fests.
My principal and correspondent are the two legends whom I respect and love the most next to my parents. I wouldn't have seen many successful events in my life without their guidance.

I dedicate this post to all my teachers who taught me right from my kindergarten. They didn't teach us what to think,rather they taught us how to think. 

According to me, Jayendra is a heaven on the Earth!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, you kindle my nostalgia every single time! Its wonderful to know someone who has gratitude for their school and equally enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so do you :) Your every blog motivates me :)

    ReplyDelete