Monday, April 25, 2016

A to Z Challenge - Day 21 - US Days!!!

This is not about the days when I was there in the US of A! I had never been there. This is an inspiration from Anjali Menon's current flick, Bangalore Days!

Its about three cousins who are as close as Bread and butter. I can very well relate the movie's story to mine. A guy who is very ambitious and career oriented. Another guy who is concerned about his passion and thrives for it. One fun loving girl who likes adventures and always roam around.

We had spent a lot of time together during our childhood days. They both always prank me as I was the youngest. Pulling each other's leg in front of our parents just to have fun. Crazy ideas for escaping from the tantrums of elders. They make fun of innocence and in return, I irritate them by my mischievous behaviour!

I still remember the days when they taught me everything and helped me in my academics. Every time when I asked silly doubts, they clear it with an immense patience. They have taught me hell a lot of real life lessons too. Right from a simple arithmetic problem to the disputes in my relationship problem, they gave the most simple solution. They were there to support me even when my own parents didn't. Those are the two idiots whom I love to the moon and back. 

Now, my elder brother is a researcher in US and the younger one is pursuing his MS in the same nation. If I get any chance of settling there through an onsite opportunity or my PG (definitely not by marrying a US groom), Anjali Menon, am sorry, I bet that our US Days would be better than your Bangalore Days!!

6 comments:

  1. Nice to know about the rapport you have with your cousins :) I wish I too did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou mals :)
      Our gang is more like cousins right? ;)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely written :) viraivil varuga - probably by marrying a US groom ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the first line
      Hate you for the later part :P

      Delete
  4. Nicely written with natural n true feelings. All d best .periappa

    ReplyDelete