Monday, April 18, 2016

A to Z Challenge - Day 15 - Orthos,Porthos,Aramis!!!

It's not the review about "The Three Musketeers "
It's about the three real life crazy friends.
Friendship that started in 1998, May
Growing in an exponential way, day by day!

Karthick, Aravinth and me!
Best Friends Forever. And that's we!

Yet what does it mean to be “best friends”?
You should see each other every day?
Well that’s not true for you and me
Should silly little fights get in our way?
Only if that’s how it’s meant to be
Should we give? Should we borrow?
Should we enjoy like there’s not tomorrow?
Secrets are traded
Privacy invaded
Tears are shed
Love is spread
There's nothing left unshared
We know that we both really cared
I smile, you smile
You cry, I DIE
I wish, you wish
Best Friends Forever
The promise that I made
And I know in my heart
That it will never fade

It's said that if a friendship lasts for more than 7 years, its for lifetime! 
Ours is for the light years to come.

It's a myth that a guy and a girl cannot be just friends for long. Yet we broke that myth by the pure love we have for each other! 

More than kin and kith,
We, the Trio Till Death! 


1 comment: