Friday, April 7, 2017

A - Z Challenge - Day 5 - Ecstasy.

The feeling you feel that you have never felt before! There were some moments in my life when I had this kinda feeling.

The way back in 1998, when I held the most adorable bundle of love for the first time in my lap. When those tiny fingers of that infant held my hand tight, when it laughed at me without even knowing who am I, when it kicked me with those cute little legs, I had some unique feeling. I was ecstatic when I held my sister for the first time!

Then some years later, when the entire school pupils applauded for me in the  morning assembly! I had won some regional quiz contest then and that was my first inter school cultural participation! I was ecstatic when I was acknowledged for my talent the very first time!

To do my undergrad in this prestigious university was my sim from the age of 15! I had this feeling when I got into it and entered the college for the very first time! It was like a dream come true for me. Though the course I took was not my cup of tea, the place I chose was the one destined for me.

The moment when I realised that I'm going to be an independent woman for the years to come, the moment when I knew that I have made my parents proud,the moment that defined a value to my life, the moment when I was confident about my future, the moment I was sure that hard work pays and all my hardships had come to end,that moment when I was offered job by a well reputed MNC! I had this exclusive feeling at that moment!

My daily prayer to the almighty is to have many more moments at which I could feel ecstasy like the above mentioned incidents!

No comments:

Post a Comment