Tuesday, April 4, 2017

A to Z Challenge - Day 3 - Coffee Mug!

Black as a devil,hot as hell,pure as an angel,sweet as love....Coffee.... Nothing is better than coffee for refreshment in the universe.
                  It was a fine evening. The sky was at its best. The cool breeze blowing over my window. Marvelous sun set.. And the strong aroma of the coffee.. What on Earth could be better than this.. I peeped out of my window and saw many girls roaming with their mugs,a few with some clumsy savories,the so-called "snacks" given in the hostel mess,some gang chats,some gossiping between them,some romancing with their boyfriend over the phone and many more scenes...
                 Suddenly,this thought flashed my mind.. I spoke to the shiny blue-colored thing which I was holding. "Hey my dear coffee mug!! What would you say about me to my boyfriend??" It cleared its voice and began to speak. It started with a proud tone. "The first and foremost thing about you is your lipstick. Your lipstick tastes so sweet. I know the taste very well as I am kissed by you thrice a day. Your lover will be jealous on me." Now it turned to him and said "Whenever she is tensed,she'll have a cup of coffee. Her tension will be at its peak during her exam times. Yet,I will be very excited at that period. As her tension rate and the amount of coffee she drinks are in direct proportion. More tensed she is,many more kisses I used to get." I blushed crimson then.
                  According to her,"Coffee first,schemes next". The span of time she spends with me depends on her mood and her bed timings. If she wakes at the early dawn,she drinks the coffee slowly by reading the dailies in a very relaxed manner. Her sweet lips will touch me numerously. Both of us will be happy and so will be our day. On the other hand,if she is in hurry to her class,she would finish the entire cup of coffee in a single gulp. I have seen all her emotions.Happiness,sorrow,anger,excitation,depression and many more..
                   She is such a sweet girl that if I were a guy,I would have gone my knees down for her. And I wont ever like her shedding tears. Please don't make her to" It then looked at me and said, "Not to sob often. I don't like you that way. I want your lips to be curved upwards always" And my lips obeyed its words and did so. It then continued with him, "A very good thing about her is that,she never used to drink coffee with un-brushed teeth as it em-brasses me. Please keep her happy round the clock. Know her value that even a non-living creature is crazy on her. Now,I am jealous of you boy!!" It finished its talk with him and continued with me. "Love you VP. And its time for you to kiss me" and winked.
                   I brushed off my happy
tears and kissed it literally. Then I realized that every creatures has its own feelings embedded in them. Having the last drop of the coffee,I smiled at me stupidly for imagining such a way of marketing myself

1 comment:

  1. Need To Boost Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic?

    Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete