Monday, April 3, 2017

A to Z Challenge - Day 2 - Breakup.


I swear that
Numerous fights,
And intolerable sleepless nights,
Are happening no more.
My texts wouldn't make you bore.

I don't want to chat round the clock,
Either me to be in your list of block,
I'll keep all the feelings under a big safe lock.

This break up makes me irritate,
Bearing with all your tantrums was my fate.
There's no more room for us to date!

I don't want  us to speak like there's no tomorrow,
And also I don't wanna hit the bed with sorrow.
I don't want you to spend your time with me moon and back,
Neither I want you to search for the midnight snack.
Rather I want that true love and care of yours,which is at stack.

I don't like more this version of you,
For I had been all yours for a months of few.
All that I want is that you who used to mock,tease and make fun of me.
Never even on Earth,I want this fighting spree.

1 comment:

  1. Who will want to have a fighting spree:(
    Loved this post . Straight from heart

    ReplyDelete